- Privacy is a frequently entertaining, sometimes horrifying examination of (the lack of) privacy in today's world, as seen from the point of view of someone new to the world of online dating.
- Daniel Radcliffe's charm and sheer likability carry the play through some dull parts.
- Privacy would be much improved with 20 minutes or so carved away.
- The rest of the cast is also pretty wonderful: De'Adre Aziza, Raffi Barsoumian, Michael Countryman, Rachel Dratch, and Reg Rogers.
- Josie Rourke's direction is well-paced and creative.
member ticket; 10th row