Cookies

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Prelude To A Kiss

**
Roundabout

The TBA slot in Roundabout's season (left vacant by a proposed revival of Les Liasons Dangereuses?) was announced to be Prelude To A Kiss on Playbill.com less than three months ago. And though I am not a fly on the wall of the American Airlines theater (just a bartender, don't forget), I sense that perhaps there was a little too much of a rush to get this drab, uninspired production mounted. I should note that I saw this production early in previews. I hope that before opening night the young leads stop being so miscast and the scenery stops being so dark grey, blocky, and non-descript.

Also blogged by: [Patrick] [Christopher]

1 comment:

Cambel said...

Well on the bright side, even though the play was dreary your review was entertaining.