Cookies

Friday, March 02, 2007

The Jaded Assassin

After reading David's recommendation, I knew I had to check this show out. Let me just say: I never knew disembowling could be so amusing. In any case, I'll keep this comment short and sweet (like the show): theater needs companies like this who want to not only entertain the audience but attempt a wide variety of innovative styles from the history of theater to do so. A climactic battle with fake legs provides a wonderful illusion of characters flying across the set: I haven't been that impressed while laughing in a long time.

[Read on]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cape Coral Lawn Care Services - Cape Coral Grass Cutting Services - Lawn Care in Cape Coral - Cheap Lawn Care in Cape Coral




_____________________________________________


http://www.scribd.com/doc/18123381/Cape-Coral-Lawn-Care

[url=http://www.scribd.com/doc/18123381/Cape-Coral-Lawn-Care]Cape Coral Lawn Care[/url]

Cape Coral Lawn Care

Cape Coral Lawn Care

Lawn Care Cape Coral