Cookies

Monday, October 31, 2016

The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui

Okay, so here's an awkward thing: what happens when you're a reviewer, and you're not feeling well, and you fall asleep during a show? That happened to me the other night at The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui. (I woke up the next morning with a full-blown cold.)


I could have just skipped writing about the show at all, but small theatres need press, and the folks at Phoenix Theatre Ensemble deserve attention. I finally decided that the fairest thing I could do is link to other reviews of Arturo Ui. An ideal solution? No. But a solution. So, here goes:

Talkin' Broadway

Theatre Is Easy

New York Theatre Review

Curtain Up

Theater Scene

NY Theatre Guide

Arturo Ui runs through November 13th.


Wendy Caster
(5th row, press ticket)

No comments: